Our sites may have policies specific to them concerning the use of information that you may provide through the sites or that we may obtain when you visit them. Absent a specific policy to the contrary relating to a site (which will be accessible from that site), the following policies apply to all of our sites:
In general, you can visit one of our sites without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we or our partners or suppliers may need information from you. We try to make sure that the personally identifying information you provide us remains private. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personally identifying information you provide to anyone outside of Dispatch Today, except as otherwise provide in this policy or other policies relating to specific sites. However,
- When you visit any of our sites, your browser automatically sends us an IP (Internet Protocol) address and certain other information (including the type of browser you use). We may use this IP address and other information to give you access to the sites and otherwise administer the sites. In certain parts of a site, we may ask you to provide us with your name or other information so that we can provide you with information you request. You are under no obligation to provide us with this information, but without it, we may not be able to provide you the information you request.
- We will use information that is generated by your visit or that you provide to us to provide a product or service, a callback, or information.
- You also should be aware that we collect certain usage information about our sites, such as the number and frequency of visitors to certain parts of a site and broad demographic information for aggregate use to analyze trends and administer the sites. This allows us to improve services and our sites. We may engage third parties with whom we share such information in order to assist us in analyzing such information and in making service and site improvements.
- Some of our sites also include certain features that allow you to communicate with us by electronic mail or otherwise. If you choose to use such features (such as a “Contact Us” feature), you may be required to supply such information (including your e-mail address and other information we may deem necessary) in order for us to communicate and respond. We may not only respond to the e-mail messages you send us, but also use such information for any other business purpose, including sending you subsequent communications concerning this site, Dispatch Today or our services. Moreover, please be aware that it may be possible for others to read messages that you send over the Internet, so do not send by electronic mail any information that you would want to keep confidential.
- Like many companies, we use “cookie” technology on our Web site. These cookies may tell us whether you have visited our site before or are a new visitor and what material on our site you have viewed.
- If you provide us with personal information or other information about somebody else, including information relating to another individual or the business with which you are associated, we will assume that you have their permission to do so.
Arrangements with Third Parties
Marketing by Us
- We may send announcements and updates relating to our products or services;
- We may contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes;
- We may enhance or merge the information we collect through the sites with data from third parties and with data we collect in other ways for purposes of marketing products or services;
- We may communicate with you by various means (including e-mail, telephone, mail, fax) to provide requested services, content, product information, notification of special offers, or in regard to customer service issues. We will provide you with an opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having online information used for purposes not directly related to the site at the point at which we ask for the information or when you receive an online requested promotional communication.